- Manoj V Parulekar Consultant Paediatric Ophthalmologist
- Kathryn Hopkinson, Counsellor and Psychotherapist, MBACP
- The PDA Soapbox - My Masking Child's Diagnosis
- Aspergers, ADHD & Dyslexia A blog by Kent Packman who has Aspergers
- Vodafone Digital Parenting
- See my latest comments on Facebook
- This is me Perceus James A first-hand presentation about P.D.A.
- Kitbag for Families is a set of tools designed to help children grow up calm and confident, building relationships in school and in families. Developed by health professionals and award–winning designers, Kitbag for Families can be used from the age of three to adulthood. More information on Kitbag..